The doctor's visit went amazingly. :)
We barely had to wait. Last time there we waited almost two hours before seeing her. This time I think we may have waited 15. She came in, and before even going over the results, asked us (with a big grin), "When do you want to start trying to have a baby?" And we looked at each other and said, "Today." She told us that was a great, and to go for it.
We reviewed the test, asked our questions, and she put all of our natural concerns away. She told me not to worry about anything. When I asked about using a mid-wife instead of a traditional hospital experience, she was all for it, as long as they knew about my case and were good with it.
Yahweh is so amazing. For everything I'd read online about the potential for issues, she negated everything. My sister told me that she doesn't know how anyone can navigate through medical issues without Yahweh, because it is a community so full of confusion. The word we were given set our course, and I am so at peace about it. I'm going to just move forward confidently, and without trying to manufacture anything. We are hoping that I become pregnant in the next few weeks in order to have a due date in 2013. But I'm not going to stress about it.
I'm reminded of words from the song In Your Perfect Timing...
Doubt is put to shame by Your word.
Lies are fallen, slain by Your word,
for You are true, Holy Father
Yes, You are true, God of my fathers,
You are true, Yahweh, Father.
And never will I heed another's voice.
For in Your perfect timing, I am...
No comments:
Post a Comment